The A350-900 XWB kit is neatly detailed and moulded, and now Revell has shown us a model that’s finished and painted. We’ve featured this Airbus kit in August and November 2013, so it’s good to see the kit moving on from test-shot to general release.
* Recessed panel joints
* Cockpit detail
* Detailed engines with rotating fan blades
* Separate control surfaces
* Detailed landing gear and bays
* Landing gear extended or retracted
* Detailed lower fuselage centre-section
* Navigation lights in clear plastic
* Antennas included
* Display Stand
* Decal Set for the Airbus A350-900 F-WXWB Airbus House Colours, First Flight June 14, 2013
Nice looking kit that models the latest big-twin airliner well. And it is a big aircraft - even at 1:144 scale, the Revell A350-900 XWB still measures more than 460mm (18in) long.
Number of parts: 120
Assembled length: 464mm (18.3in)
Assembled wingspan: 447mm (17.6in)
Inspect the Revell Airbus kit range here.