David Jefferis: This is an attractive model, shown off nicely in the red, blue, and yellow markings of energy-drink manufacturer and backer, Red Bull.
The Red Bull Racing RB8 is the third evolutionary stage of the RB5 design, developed by Adrian Newey. The RS27-2012 engine comes from Renault, as does the gearbox. German driver Sebastian Vettel is presently F1 World Champion, having clinched the championship no less than four times in succession - 2010, 2011, 2012, and 2013.
* Assembled length: 209 mm (8.23 in)
* Components: 112
* Decals for Sebastian Vettel’s races at Bahrain, Germany, and India
* Front and rear spoilers
* Multi-component eight-cylinder engine
* Detailed suspension
* Underbody moulding includes diffuser
* Clearly marked tyres, and rotating wheels
* Detailed cockpit
Revell 1:24 scale Red Bull Racing F1 car in Sebastian Vettel markings here.
Race picture courtesy Moro.