SMN report: This is a 1:35 scale kit that builds to an assembled length of some 137 mm (5.4 in) and width of 54 mm (2.1 in). Although the kit carries the Tamiya banner, it is actually an updated version of a previous Italeri production. However Tamiya’s designers have breathed new life into the Italian original, by adding some new-tool components, and accessories.
* New-tool parts for folded canvas roof, rear cover, gun holder, horn, taillights
* Components for folded windshield included
* Moulded tyres, not vinyl
* MG34 machine gun with tripod
* One standing and two seated figures
* Markings include Eastern Front and North Africa options
The Horch 901 Kfz 15 was widely used by German forces during World War II. A versatile four-wheel drive vehicle, it had fully-independent suspension, and could carry the driver and four passengers at speeds of up to 90 km/h (56 mph).
Click here for useful Horch 901 reference pictures.
Tamiya Horch 901 Kfz 15 North African Campaign
Assembled length: 137 mm (5.4 in)
Manufacturer’s ref: 37015
Click here for models of Horch military and civilian vehicles
Click here for Mat Irvine on Rommel's Rod hotrod kit.